MASURI E LINE JUNIOR BATTING GLOVES
From THE cricket protection specialist - Masuri - this batting glove features WRIST BAR from the new Masuri Applied Technology features.
Made using advanced Masuri PRO FOAM technology this product offers far superior protection to its rivals. Also includes sheepskin palm, half leather, half mesh (two piece) thumb and inside towel lining.
A split finger multi flex construction providing a core level of protection and a practical protection solution.
• PRO FOAMS - a combination of graded foams that increases impact absorption. Different combinations ensure the optimum balance of protection and flexibility in high risk impact areas. Independently proven to provide 30% more impact absorption than commonly used foams.
• WRIST BAR - a reinforced PRO FOAM that protects the radius and ulna bones in the wrist. Integrated into the existing wrist band of the glove ensuring that playing style is unaffected.
• Strong, durable and breathable sheepskin palm offering incredible grip and feel on the bat.
• Breathable, double-sided elasticated wrist band offering comfortable and ergonomic fit to the player.
• Designed by Masuri, THE cricket protection specialists and experts in impact absorbing technology.