MASURI E LINE JUNIOR BATTING PADS - OWZAT CRICKET
From THE cricket protection specialist - Masuri - this batting pad features advanced Masuri Applied Technologies including PRO FOAMS, KNEE BLADE STANDARD and KNEE WING offering ultimate protection to the player where it is needed most.
A modern take on the traditional construction this pad has greater impact absorption to the area a batsman needs it most - the knee.
Featuring a core level of protection, this batting pad most resembles the product currently available on the market today but features the construction, fit and applied technologies from the advanced models in the Masuri range.
• PRO FOAMS - a combination of graded foams that increases impact absorption. Different combinations ensure the optimum balance of protection and flexibility in high risk impact areas.
• KNEE BLADE STANDARD – reinforced PRO FOAM positioned in front of the traditional knee bolster of the batting pad. Integrated within the pad, reducing the risk of a ball penetrating the knee roll without impacting running movement or comfort.
• KNEE WING – reinforced PRO FOAM that protects the vulnerable side impact zone of the knee joint. Strategically positioned on the front of the pad without having any negative impact on movement or comfort.
• Socket knee bolster for additional support to the knee.
• Padded straps and butterfly straps for additional comfort and secure fit.