MASURI E LINE PRO SENIOR BATTING GLOVES - OWZAT CRICKET
From THE cricket protection specialist - Masuri - this batting glove features advanced Masuri Applied Technologies including the THUMB CLAW, 4 x WRIST BARS and 4 x META SHIELDS offering ultimate protection to the player where it is needed most.
Made using advanced Masuri PRO FOAM Ultra technology throughout, this product offers far superior protection to its rivals. Also includes sheepskin palm, full leather (three piece) thumb and inside towel lining.
A modern take on the traditional sausage finger construction favoured by professional players globally, this glove offers the wearer both maximum protection and incredible comfort.
• PRO FOAMS Ultra - a combination of graded foams that increases impact absorption. Different combinations ensure the optimum balance of protection and flexibility in high risk impact areas. Independently proven to provide 52% more impact absorption than commonly used foams.
• THUMB CLAW (Patent Pending) - a reinforced PRO FOAM that hooks around the tip of the thumb offering greater protection when impacted by the ball. Ergonomically designed to fit with the construction of the glove without compromising movement or grip on the bat.
• WRIST BAR (Patent Pending) - a reinforced PRO FOAM that protects the radius and ulna bones in the wrist. Integrated into the existing wrist band of the glove ensuring that playing style is unaffected.
• META SHIELD (Patent Pending) - a reinforced PRO FOAM providing targeted and increased protection of the metacarpal knuckle. Integrated within the glove (over the index finger of the bottom hand and little finger in the top hand) without impending grip.
• Strong, durable and breathable sheepskin palm offering incredible grip and feel on the bat.
• Breathable, double-sided elasticated wrist band offering comfortable and ergonomic fit to the player.
• Designed by Masuri, THE cricket protection specialists and experts in impact absorbing technology.